Operator vs CEO vs Owner…what’s the difference and how does moving into the CEO role help you be a better small business owner, have more time, and make more money?
I’m describing the differences, and why you need to have a regular CEO day, or CEO Strategy Day, if you want to be successful working ON your business, not IN your business (or FOR it).How to Get Out of the Grind and Become the CEO of Your Small Business (Operator vs CEO vs Owner) Click To Tweet
There is a HUGE difference between being the Owner, the CEO, and the Operator of your company. Regardless of what phase your biz is in, this YT video will change your POV on your role.
I’m talking about…
- The difference between a CEO vs Owner vs Operator – and which one’s the goal
- How to know if you’re in operator mode and why it’s bad for biz
- How the CEO role is what actually gets you into the Owner role
- How to step into the CEO role when you’re busy operating a business with something called a “CEO day”
- How often you should schedule your CEO day based on YOUR needs
- And how to spend that time to make real progress in your biz
To catch specific parts?
00:51 Small business operator definition
01:40 Small business owner definition
03:11 Small business CEO job description
04:46 Why you need a CEO Day
06:32 How often to schedule a CEO Day
08:21 What to do during your CEO Day
13:37 Where to go if you need help
Point blank: your business needs you to be a CEO – not an exhausted errand girl.
That’s NOT sustainable. But as all small business owners know, sometimes you get to wear all the hats in the early years.
Learning how to organize your business for the long-run, learning how to THINK like a CEO means understanding how to be a SMALL BUSINESS CEO with something like a quarterly, monthly, or even weekly CEO work routine.
ARE YOU READY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS BY GROWING YOURSELF?
Grab my free training Bottlenecks to Breakthroughs. In this free training, you’ll learn the ONLY 5 things you need to master to:
- Overcome limiting beliefs and mindsets that paralyze or frustrate you so you can start making REAL MOVES in your business and life
- Identify the REAL causes of your stress, overwhelm, self-doubt, or fear so you can stop wasting time on the wrong stuff and start focusing on the right stuff
- Handle conflict, challenges, procrastination, money blocks, and more so that you feel confident and unshakable on your path
- Upgrade the way you think, feel, and act in order to uplevel your life and business and be the Boss Lady you’re ready to be
This is the exact process I’ve used with hundreds of clients to help them overcome their bottlenecks and break through to the next level of success! My gift to you.
Learn more here or grab it by clicking the button below.
What about you, boss lady?
I’d love to get your thoughts on what I share about entrepreneurs being Big Picture thinkers too!