We hit 10,000 subscribers! And a lot of you fellow business owners have asked what I have found works for growing a channel on YouTube for business.
So I’m sharing my best YouTube How To and the YouTube tips that actually work just as well today in 2021 as they did when I got started. So whether you’re trying to get your first 1000 subscribers in 2021, or are just curious how to grow your youtube channel, here’s all my best advice.
Watch here:0 to 10,000 Subscribers on YouTube: How To & Tips That Actually Work in 2021 | YouTube for Business Click To Tweet
The YouTube channel reached 10,000 subscribers because of YOU! Thank you so much for your support of this message. #crushyourgoalsnotyoursoul To celebrate I wanted to answer some of the Qs I get about what has worked for me in growing a YouTube channel, small YouTube tips that made a big difference, and what I’m doing this year compared to my first year.
Some of what I cover:
- What I did my first 6-12 months vs now
- The mindset and focus that helped me most
- Some of the self-promo strategies that really worked
- How a channel name change made all the difference
- My Search vs Church vs Merch strategy for content planning
- The tags I use so YT knows who to show my content to
- How I stay consistent
- Some of the analytical and SEO tools I use
- Whether the algorithm started favoring my channel at 10k
If you’re starting a YT channel and need some structure… I got you.
Grab my free YT Planning Template download. This is the exact template I use for my own video content. It will help you create high quality, high converting content in less time.
Just click the button below to grab it.
What about you, boss lady?
If you’re growing your biz on YT or have considered it, I’d love to hear your thoughts!