I recently remodeled my brand new home office and decided to have some fun documenting the entire process from (almost) start to finish! If you’re looking for some home office inspiration, be sure to watch the video below, then check out the resources I mention in it down below.
Watch here and then read below for links to what we used.HOME OFFICE INSPIRATION + TOUR: Before, During, and After My Home Office Makeover Click To Tweet
Here’s what I used to help me makeover my office:
- My home office inspiration Pinterest board
- Behr Paint, Beach House
- Behr Paint, Dark Everglade
- Flooring by Lumber Liquidators, Calico Oak
- IKEA Besta Cabinets, using Laxviken fronts
- Mid-Century Desk by West Elm
- Area Rug, Home Decorator’s Collection, Elegance 5×7 from Home Depot (discontinued)
- Acacia Wood Shelves, 3 ft, World Market
- Antique Brass Shelf Brackets, World Market
- Salt Lamp*, Amazon
- Lumo Diffuser*, doTERRA
- Misc decor items from all over the place (gifts, antique stores, IKEA, Target, Anthropologie, etc)
And here’s a list of the books on my bookshelf (including some not shown in the video)*:
- Start With Why, Simon SInek
- The Big Leap, Gay Hendricks
- Go Pro, Eric Worre
- How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age, Dale Carnegie
- Rocket Fuel, Wickman/Waters
- Getting Things Done, David Allen (my review here)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen Covey
- Nonviolent Communication, Marshall Rosenberg
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, John Maxwell
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram, Riso/Hudson
- The Slight Edge, Jeff Olson
- The Art of Money, Bari Tessler
- Profit First, Mike Michalowicz
- Everything is Figureoutable, Marie Forleo (my review here)
- Free to Focus, Michael Hyatt
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You, Cal Newport
- The Enneagram in Love and Work, Helen Palmer
- Essentialism, Greg McKeown
Wanna know more about me?
My name is Tara Wagner, and I’m a Belief Breakthrough Coach helping female entrepreneurs to #crushtheirgoalsnottheirsoul by overcoming the limiting beliefs and bad habits holding them back.
If that sounds like something you might be interested in, I’d love to connect with you.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for free weekly coaching
- Join my free Facebook community
- Introduce yourself on Insta
- And don’t forget to check out my free mindset training, Bottlenecks to Breakthroughs, to help you pinpoint what’s really holding you back from your next level of success!
Now it’s your turn!
What do you think of my home office inspiration video? Any tips or suggestions to finish the space? Drop a comment below (or in the comment section of YouTube) and let me know!