Join a company hellbent on freedom, transformation, and fulfillment!
Tara Wagner is a Belief Breakthrough coach helping female entrepreneurs to empower themselves by learning how to break through their underlying beliefs, internal challenges, and fears, overcome emotional patterns, change long-held habits, and master the skills to build intentional businesses as a vehicle for change.
If you wish to be a part of something bigger than yourself, to watch your every day tasks ripple out to the lives of countless women around the world, and be supported in your own personal and professional development along the way, we’d love to chat to see if we’re a good fit.
Applicants should be passionate about the many topics Tara teaches, share similar values of freedom, integrity, and growth, and want an opportunity to challenge themselves with new skills, while honing their own Zone of Genius. If you’re prepared to bring your Best Self to the table each and every day – not for yourself, but for the women we serve in this company – keep reading!
No Current Positions
We are not currently hiring, but are happy to accept applications for future positions or from really rad people.
POSITION: Virtual Assistant
We are currently contracting for a part-time (20 hr/wk), entry-level position and looking for a person who has tech savviness and a willingness to learn and assist us in working magic behind the scenes to ensure the best possible client experience, with the opportunity to expand into more hours or responsibilities within the company within 1-2 years.
Please read more about this unique opportunity below and how to submit your resume.
LOCATION: Virtual/remote (although its a serious bonus if you live in the Las Vegas area)
PRIMARY GOAL: To support the growth and expansion of the company and its impact on small business through your own adminstrative genius.
You will be responsible for helping the business run smoothly, and freeing up time and energy for Tara and other team members so that we can all collectively serve the ultimate and long-term vision of the company. You will be encouraged to bring your unique skill and perspective to the brand in an environment that values your gifts and Zone of Genius and supports your own growth and development.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR: You should be a person of high integrity, who gets a little high off of organization, has a knack for zeroing in on things like typos and grammar mistakes, and prefers clear direction and knowing what to expect. You should dig working independently with just enough connection to not feel alone. And you should most definitely have a slight addiction to personal development and helping others succeed.
You will also want to love to learn, since you’ll be doing a lot of it. And you absolutely must be proficient at staying on top of your tasks and managing your schedule effectively. (Type A personalities that like collaborating with big vision people are highly encouraged to apply.)
Although the position is part-time and entry level now, the role has the ability to expand to more hours or responsibilities/positions in the future, and we’d love to hear what you’d enjoy over the long-run.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Miscellaneous administrative tasks along the lines of data entry, including but not limited to:
- Proofing content for spelling, grammar, etc
- Uploading and optimizing YT videos
- Time stamping calls or videos
- Task management within ClickUp.
- Pulling in stats and analytics into reports
- Scheduling newsletters and social media posts
- Assisting in group calls (Tuesdays and/or Thursday, no more than 3 calls a week, 90 min at a time)
- Setting up and/or managing communities, comment moderation, etc
- Research and presenting findings and recommendations
- Other misc data entry tasks
TOOLS MOST OFTEN USED:
- Google Drive/Docs/etc.
- Youtube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- You must have reliable internet and computer access
- You must be aligned with the mission and purpose of the company
- You must have tech savviness and the ability to learn
No other training, skills, or experience required. We will train the right person from the ground up.
Please submit via email (with your name and position title in the subject) to [email protected] the following:
- A video introduction no longer than 5 minutes explaining why you’d love to work with our company
- Your updated resume, including at least 3 relevant references and a cover letter with the following:
- Your skill level and experience in the type of tasks listed above (it’s ok if the answer is “none”)
- How confident you feel in learning how to do/use the above listed tasks and tools
- Any personality results you know: Your Love Language, Your Enneagram personality type and wing, Meyers-Briggs etc
- What you consider your real Zone of Genius (where you shine! don’t be overly humble!)
- How you heard about us and this position
- Anything else you’d like us to know when considering you!
- The typos and grammar mistakes found on this page 😉
Your submission will be reviewed and you’ll be contacted to schedule an interview from there.
We can’t wait to get to know you!