How to use Sunny Citrus essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of happiness
- Helps you to enjoy life, and feel optimistic about where it’s going
- Increases playfulness, enthusiasm, and overall gratitude and contentment
- Use when you’re feeling stagnant, stressed out, or stuck in crankiness
Affirmations to Use with How to use Sunny Citrus essential oil:
- My life is bright and my days are full of hope and joy.
- I easily release my pattern of seriousness, and choose to remember that life is all play.
- Even though I’ve been feeling irritable, I choose to release my fears and worries.
- I am one cheerful mother-lover. Life is good!
Cool Stuff About How to use Sunny Citrus essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Physically energizing on a tired day
- Increases focus and mental alertness
- Can also be used for upset stomachs, indigestion, or other digestive needs
How to Use How to use Sunny Citrus essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to pulse points or energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying topically.
How to use Sunny Citrus essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Sunny Citrus essential oil Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.