How to use Steady essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of gentle stability
- Settles feelings of restlessness, anxiousness, frustrations, etc
- Helps you plant your feet on the ground again when you’ve been moving too much
- Allows you to find and stay connected to yourself during times when you might be scattered or full of self-doubt
Affirmations to Use with How to use Steady essential oil:
- I am capable, calm, and centered.
- It’s safe to stay true to myself.
- Even though it’s been a rough [day/week/year], I know that all things pass and this will too.
- I am releasing the stress I feel in my body. I now allow myself to find peace and poise. I am well.
Cool Stuff About How to use Steady essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Use for overstimulation and stress
- Helpful for focus and clarity
- Allows the body to wind down for sleep
How to Use How to use Steady essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, apply to heart center, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
How to use Steady essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Steady essential oil Oil:
- Purchase Steady essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Kids Kit
- Or add either at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.