Melissa Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of light and truth
- A miracle worker at bringing light to dark places
- Uplifts, encourages, heals, and strengthens our hearts and souls
- Gives hope and renews our faith
Affirmations to Use with Melissa:
- Joy is my birthright. I release anything that tells me otherwise.
- Light and love surrounds and embodies all that I do.
- The truth is, I am loved, I am enough, and I am free.
- Even though I sometimes doubt it, everything is okay and getting better with every step I take.
Cool Stuff About Melissa Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Supports immune health like whoa
- Popular for sinus concerns and seasonal discomfort
Supports healthy blood pressure
- Used for all manners of skin concerns and menstrual comfort
- P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L for dark moods
How to Use Melissa Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Use in cooking recipes (start with toothpick amount).
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to spine, crown, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Melissa Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Melissa Oil:
- Purchase Melissa essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.