Lavender Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of communication and calm
- Release anxiousness, constriction, and fear of speaking up
- Increases trust, and a feeling of being heard and understood
- Allows you to better communicate your needs, criticisms, or frustrations in calm and helpful ways
- Perfect for public speaking, presenting, or going on Live video
Affirmations to Use with Lavender:
- My voice is strong, clear, and steady.
- I express my views and my needs with complete and utter ease.
- How do I manage to get my point across so effectively?
- I am calm and collected in the face of stress or fear.
- Releasing the need to be right, I connect deeply with others.
Cool Stuff About Lavender Oil
Other Health Benefits:
How to Use Lavender Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Use in cooking recipes (start with toothpick amount).
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to heart center, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Lavender Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Lavender Oil:
- Purchase Lavender essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Choose wholesale and receive standard in most Starter Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.