Hope Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of overcoming
- Use this when faced with adversity, despair, or overwhelm
- Increases hope, courage, faith, and comfort
- Great for long processes or paths that make you want to throw in the towel
Affirmations to Use with Hope:
- I draw strength and hope from my own inner or higher power.
- It’s safe for me to ask for help. I am loved and supported.
- I am lovable and loved, worthy and deserving, safe and supported.
- Even though it’s been a long road, I have the courage and resolve to go on.
Cool Stuff About Hope Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- The oils in this blend are also helpful for: supporting inflammatory response, promoting health blood pressure, decreasing stress, promoting restful sleep, and more.
- Click on the links above to learn more about possible uses for Hope essential oil
How to Use Hope Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser (you can open the roller and use a dropper to dispense).
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to areas of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to heart center, wrists, behind the ears, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Hope Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Hope Oil:
- Purchase Hope essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.