Hinoki Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of harmony and easy-going-ness
- Helps you to slow down when you feel rushed or pressured
- Releases the blocks causing patterns of chaos and commotion
- Increase relaxation, ease, and an ability to allow things to flow
- Use when you feel time pressure or stuck in your goals
Affirmations to Use with Hinoki:
- Even though I feel rushed, I know it’s actually all coming together as it should.
- It’s okay to stop, stretch, breathe, and allow things to start flowing on their own.
- I don’t actually need to force any of this. I’m in harmony with the process.
Cool Stuff About Hinoki Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Soothes joint discomfort
- Diffuse for a natural insect repellant
- Helps clean minor cuts, scrapes, rashes, etc
- Supports immune function, coughs, etc
How to Use Hinoki Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to the area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to pulse points or energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Hinoki Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Hinoki Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.