Eucalyptus Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of wellness
- Helps you prioritize your own self-care and physical needs so you don’t have to get sick to give yourself some attention or take a break
- Also helps you release the habit of complaining or seeking support in unhealthy ways
Affirmations to Use with Eucalyptus:
- I’m the kind of person who is healthy and strong because of my daily habits.
- Why is it so easy to meet my needs before I become sick?
- I have time for self-care AND for my work.
- My needs are met in a myriad of healthy ways.
- I am whole and well, and life is good.
Cool Stuff About Eucalyptus Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Supports airways for clear and easy breathing
- Helps with common coughs or sinus health
- Great for use in a steamy shower or steam tent
How to Use Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to the pulse points or energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use sparingly during pregnancy. Eucalyptus (as well as Peppermint) IS SAFE for infants and children if properly diluted and not used on the face or chest.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Eucalyptus Oil:
- Purchase Eucalyptus essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.