How to use Dream essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of embracing your dreams
- A complex blend to help you call in support, release comparisons, overcome fears of the unknown, find direction and move from the heart
- Decreases overwhelm, mental fog, fears of not being “big” enough
- Helps you to see what needs to be seen and trust what you can’t yet see
Affirmations to Use with How to use Dream essential oil:
- Even though this feels bigger than me, I know I will grow into this dream one day at a time.
- The Universe is providing all the people and resources I need to see this dream to fruition.
- I trust myself, my vision, and my path.
- Even though I might be nervous or embarrassed, I’m going to keep taking the next steps.
Cool Stuff About How to use Dream essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Can help to calm the body and mind for sleep
- Useful for skin irritation, breakouts, and skin cleansing
- Might be beneficial over the urinary system, as a natural insect repellant, and more
How to Use How to use Dream essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, apply to area of concern (it’s already diluted).
- For emotional uses, apply to heart center, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
How to use Dream essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Dream essential oil Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.