Peppermint Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of buoyancy, optimism, and “pep”
- Uplifting, energizing, encouraging, and playful
- Increases your focus and energy almost instantly
- Use it to increase motivation, excitement, confidence, positivity, and a Can Do attitude
Affirmations to Use with Peppermint:
- Yes! I’ve got this! This is gonna be great!
- I am overflowing my energy and optimism. Life is good and so is this day!
- Why am I so good at rolling with the punches, and bouncing back from setbacks?
- I’m laser-focused and clear on exactly what I’m here to do. I’ve got this!
Cool Stuff About Peppermint Oil
Peppermint has one of the highest levels of menthol found in an essential oil. It’s also one of the most versatile oil. However, that makes it one of the most adulterated or faked oils on the market (EVEN if the bottle says others, 3rd party testers often find “corn mint” – a cheap alternative that doesn’t do the same things). One more reason to stick with doTERRA and their ridiculous number of checks and balances to ensure purity from growers.
Other Health Benefits:
- Supports a healthy respiratory function, opening up airways
- Promotes digestive health of all sorts
- Natural ant repellent
- Soothes muscle and joint discomfort, cramps, etc
- Cooling to the skin, tissues, and body
- Popular for hot flashes
How to Use Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Use up to 4-6 drops in your diffuser.
- Use in cooking recipes (start with toothpick amount).
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to heart center, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy. Do not use internally if you have reflux symptoms.. (Opt for Cardamom or other digestive oils instead.) Do not apply to a child’s face or chest (other areas or diffusing are okay).
Peppermint Essential Oil Recipes (Click to View)
How to Purchase Peppermint
You’ve got options!
- Purchase Peppermint essential oil retail (25% markup)
- Choose wholesale and receive standard in most Starter Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses and freebies outlined with the button below, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that.
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Want help adopting a boss lady mindset? Download my free guide and learn how to use my top 10 essential oils with their own powerful affirmations to find more confidence, courage, or balance in your life and biz.
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.