How to use Wintergreen essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of radical surrender
- Helps you through your plethora of control issues, resistance, or stubbornness
- Allows you to trust others or a sense of something greater leading the charge
- Use over the shoulders or back to release the tension you’re holding onto
Affirmations to Use with How to use Wintergreen essential oil:
- I’m not in control here, and that’s okay. It’s actually preferred. I can trust this.
- Even though I want to hold on with a kung fu grip, I choose to let this go.
- As I lean into trust and go with the flow, I’m delighted and surprised by the wonderful things that get created that I never would’ve imagined.
Cool Stuff About How to use Wintergreen essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Use after exercise to support recovery, muscle development, or fatigue
- A favorite for discomfort joints, ligaments, and cartilage
- Helpful for cramps, especially when combined with Basil
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
How to Use How to use Wintergreen essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply down the spine, over areas of stress, and any affected energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Avoid during pregnancy.
How to use Wintergreen essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Wintergreen essential oil Oil:
- Purchase Wintergreen essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.