White Fir Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of ancestral healing and connection
- Helps you forge a new path amidst familial resistance
- Encourages you to gain wisdom from your family, but think for yourself
- Makes patterns and habits easier to break, and stabilizes your sense of self
- Use when you sense a lack of support and encouragement from others, but wish to give it to yourself
Affirmations to Use with White Fir:
- I am free to love and be myself.
- Even though my family can’t offer their support, that’s okay. I choose to love and approve of myself.
- I learn from those who’ve gone before me with freedom to expand or improve on that knowledge and wisdom.
- As I love and support myself, I teach others how to do the same.
Cool Stuff About White Fir Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Helpful for muscle fatigue, soreness, stiffness, etc
- Promotes health in the joints, cartilage, and ligaments
- Smells like a Christmas tree and makes a great air freshener
How to Use White Fir Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to spine, or affected energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
White Fir Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase White Fir Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.