How to use Whisper essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of loving and honoring the feminine
- Connects you to your inner feminine divine and motherly bonds
- Allows you to embody fluidity and grace with authenticity
- Addresses women’s issues, sexual trauma, and attachment
Affirmations to Use with How to use Whisper essential oil:
- I love being a woman. I embrace my feminine aspects with love.
- I now release every lesson or trauma I’ve ever experienced around femininity and female presence.
- I am empowered, graceful, gentle, and yet fiercely strong. It’s safe to embody all parts and aspects of myself.
Cool Stuff About How to use Whisper essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Calming skin irritation
- Minimizing fine lines or wrinkles
- Increases deeper sleep
- Promotes libido and hormonal support in women
How to Use How to use Whisper essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical or perfume uses, dilute and apply to area of concern or pulse points.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to pulse points, heart center, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
How to use Whisper essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Whisper essential oil Oil:
- Purchase Whisper essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.