How to use Thinker essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of concentration and deep thought
- Calms an overstimulated, distracted, or scattered mind
- Increases mental alertness, awareness, focus, and overall brain health
- Use for big projects, long days, seminars, brain fog, mental clarity, and planning
Affirmations to Use with How to use Thinker essential oil:
- My mind is clear, focused, and attentive to the details.
- I am here, clear, and ready to focus.
- Even though I’ve been procrastinating, I choose to take my next step right now.
- I’m excited to dive into this information. I know I can spot everything I need.
Cool Stuff About How to use Thinker essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Promotes attention, focus, and awareness
- Helps you feel awake and alert
- The oils in the blend are useful for upset stomachs or constipation
- Makes a great back to school blend for kids
How to Use How to use Thinker essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, apply to area of concern.
- For emotional and mental uses, apply to the back of the neck or pulse points.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
How to use Thinker essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Thinker essential oil Oil:
- Purchase Thinker essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Kids Kit*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.