Serenity Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of rest and serenity
- The trees and florals in this blend are powerful for calming
- Helps with anxiousness, worry, overwhelm, panic, overstimulation, fear, etc
- Encourages heart center balancing, and increase emotions such as empathy, compassion, love, peace, calm, and connection
Affirmations to Use with Serenity:
- Despite this restlessness I’ve been feeling, my body is sinking into restfulness.
- Even though I feel anxious, I choose to remember I am safe.
- My thoughts and emotions are becoming more and more calm and serene.
- Why is it becoming so easy to manage my stress in helpful and healthy ways?
Cool Stuff About Serenity Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Most popular for sleep disruptions and a better night’s sleep
- Great for settling the nervous system
- Calms restlessness in the legs
- Helps with anxiousness
- Reliefs muscle tension and stress
How to Use Serenity Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to heart center, back of neck, down the legs or on the soles of the feet.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Serenity Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Serenity Oil:
- Purchase Serenity essential oil or products at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Natural Solutions, Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.