Red Mandarin Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of innocence and sweetness
- Helps you tap into the joy and wonder of life around you
- Relaxing you into the moment
- Helps you release overwhelm, stress, or other heavy burdens from your shoulders and have fun again
Affirmations to Use with Red Mandarin:
- Even though I’m stressed, I choose to remember life is sweet and wonderful.
- It’s safe for me to put down the burdens I feel obligated to and allow myself to finally PLAY.
- All of life is play. I play my part with laughter, lightness, and delight.
- I can choose stress, or I can choose joy. Today I choose joy.
Cool Stuff About Red Mandarin Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Positive and energizing aroma
- Great for reducing the appearance of skin imperfections and blemishes
- Supports a healthy digestive system
How to Use Red Mandarin Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Use in cooking recipes (start with toothpick amount).
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to heart, solar, or sacral energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying topically.
Red Mandarin Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Red Mandarin Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.