Pink Pepper Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of equality and mutual celebration and respect
- Encourages patience, acceptance, and compassion toward self and others
- Promotes a sense of self-worth, but without feeling “better than”
- Helps a person see the gifts and strengths of themselves and others
- Use when you feel self-critical or critical toward others, are dealing with comparison-itis or low self-worth
Affirmations to Use with Pink Pepper:
- I choose to be peaceful and harmonious.
- Even though I feel angry or irritated, I choose to love and accept myself.
- We’re all doing the best we can, and are worthy and deserving of good things.
- Even though others are farther along, doesn’t make me “behind”. I’m right where I need to be, and am moving the needle every day.
Cool Stuff About Pink Pepper Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Promotes a healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory system
- Relaxes the nervous system
How to Use Pink Pepper Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Use in cooking recipes (start with toothpick amount).
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to heart center, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Pink Pepper Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Pink Pepper Oil:
- Purchase Pink Pepper essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.