Peace Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of peacefulness and reassurance
- Deeply calming during times of turmoil or change
- Helps the body slow down its response to stress to allow you to breathe and remain composed
- Helps the brain “defrag” overstimulation, calms anxiousness, and helps you sleep
- Also great for confidence and clarity in public speaking
Affirmations to Use with Peace:
- Even though I’m in a stressful situation, I allow myself to find peace within.
- With each breath I take, I am releasing the worries and stresses of the day and sinking into a restful state.
- As I practice peace, I bring it as a gift to others as well.
Cool Stuff About Peace Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- The oils in the blend are also helpful for: calming tantrums, sleep, menstrual cramps, supporting healthy blood pressure, calming nerve discomfort, releasing muscle tension, and more
- Click the links above to learn more about each oil
How to Use Peace Essential Oil:
- Use up to 4-6 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply over heart, forehead, back of neck, down the spine, or feet.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Peace Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Peace Oil:
- Purchase Peace essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in any Emotional Aromatherapy/Essential Aromatics kit, plus 5 other emotional blends
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.