Patchouli Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of the physicality and embodiment
- Helpful for those who are rejecting, disassociating from, or criticizing their body
- Encourages body acceptance and self-love with full presence and awareness
- Incredibly grounding, calming, and stabilizing
Affirmations to Use with Patchouli:
- My body is a gift. It is safe for me to honor and respect it.
- Even though it’s been hard in the past, I now choose to love and accept my body.
- I have NOTHING to be ashamed of. I choose to own this body with dignity.
- I am safe within this body.
- My body is strong, healthy, sexy, lovable, and worthy of my time and attention.
Cool Stuff About Patchouli Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Effective repellent for mosquitoes and termites
- Popular for skin irritations and to promote the healing process
- Soothes the symptoms of hemorrhoids
- Used for clear skin in DIY astringents
How to Use Patchouli Essential Oil:
- Use up to 3-4 drops in your diffuser.
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to feet, energy centers, back of neck, or down the spine.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Patchouli Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Patchouli Oil:
- Purchase Patchouli essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.