How to use One essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of coming together
- Opens the heart with intuition and spiritual awareness
- Centers and grounds you to allow you to view others with fairness and equality
- Helps us connect to and learn from one another
- Ideal for collaborative but tense situations when communication and friendliness is valued above being right
Affirmations to Use with How to use One essential oil:
- I am calm, present, and capable of creating a win-win in this situation.
- All our needs matter and we are coming together in mutual respect and connection.
- I’m excited with who I get to work with! We are the perfect people for this job!
- I trust that I’m in the right place, at the right time, and with the right people.
Cool Stuff About How to use One essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Decreases stress while uplifting mood
- Promotes deeper sleep
- May also be helpful for minor skin irritations
How to Use How to use One essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, apply to heart center, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
How to use One essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use One essential oil Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.