How to use Myrrh essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of Mother Earth and motherly love
- Connects us deeply to the earth
- Nourishes loving and gentle attachments
- Nurtures a sense of security, trust, and being seen, held, and protected in warmth and love
Affirmations to Use with How to use Myrrh essential oil:
- I am enough.
- I am deeply loved and supported by God/the Universe.
- I am nestled deeply in the Earth and draw strength from her security.
- I am safe. I live in a safe and beautiful world. Love is my foundation.
Cool Stuff About How to use Myrrh essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Use for oral hygiene and health
- Great for reducing the appearance of skin imperfections, age lines, and blemishes
- Helps cramping, skin irritations, and congestion
- Popular for thyroid health and function
How to Use How to use Myrrh essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to feet, spine, base of neck, crown of head, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
How to use Myrrh essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Myrrh essential oil Oil:
- Purchase Myrrh essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.