How to use Marjoram essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of connection
- A great heart center oil that clears out low vibration or baggage
- Calms, increases trust and empathy, softens or removes heart walls
- Helpful for both intimate and professional relationships
Affirmations to Use with How to use Marjoram essential oil:
- Despite what’s happened in the past, I’m now surrounded by the best people and support.
- It’s safe for me to take down the barriers to love and support.
- Warmth and empathy come naturally to me.
- I choose to slow down and really see and be present with this person.
Cool Stuff About How to use Marjoram essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Supports the nervous, cardiovascular, and immune systems
- So freaking good for a deep sleep, especially when mixed with Lavender
- Favorited for healthy blood pressure
- Often used for muscle cramps, soreness, and various forms of “discomfort”
How to Use How to use Marjoram essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Use in cooking recipes (start with toothpick amount).
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to bottoms of the feet, heart center, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
How to use Marjoram essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Marjoram essential oil Oil:
- Purchase Marjoram essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.