How to use Manuka essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of support, comfort, and being lifted
- Powerful for self-care after a long, hard road
- Helps raise your vibration, and lift you out of hard times
- Offers a sense of security and love
- Increase gratitude, protects from weariness, and makes space for healing or growth to finally occur
Affirmations to Use with How to use Manuka essential oil:
- Thank you for allowing me to rise up.
- I’m watching the problems fade away and take my heavy-heartedness with it.
- Even though it’s been a long road, I know that I am safe and secure now.
- I’m so grateful for the space to now learn, grow, and shine.
Cool Stuff About How to use Manuka essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Supports the respiratory system
- Helpful through a wide range of skin concern
- Can be used for similar things as Melaleuca
How to Use How to use Manuka essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply down the spine, on the crown of the head, or bottoms of the feet.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
How to use Manuka essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Manuka essential oil Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.