Kumquat Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of authentic presence
- Helps you drop any phony happiness, and acknowledge what’s behind the surface
- Good for passive aggression, pretension, or unease
- At the same time, it can increase a natural cheerfulness and presence
Affirmations to Use with Kumquat:
- All my emotions are safe to feel and express to others.
- As I nurture the emotions I hold within, happiness becomes an easy state of being.
- I am authentic in all my interactions.
- I am real, honest, and still professional. It’s safe to be so.
Cool Stuff About Kumquat Oil
Kumquat is aromatically similar to other citrus oils however, 46 of its 105 chemical compounds are unique only to Kumquat. It has a sugary sweet aroma to it, and since it only comes around every so often from doTERRA, I’d recommend you jump on it when you can.
Other Health Benefits:
- Great for cleaning
- Antioxidant booster
- Improves health of skin and hair
How to Use Kumquat Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Use in cooking recipes (start with toothpick amount).
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to solar plexus, or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying topically.
Kumquat Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Kumquat Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.