Juniper Berry Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of night and shedding light on dark places
- Helps you to dig deeper, face your fears or underlying beliefs, and explore your own shadows in order to learn and develop
- Great for intense personal growth and exploration
Affirmations to Use with Juniper Berry:
- It’s safe for me to look within.
- I ain’t afraid of no ghosts.
- We all have fears and broken beliefs, and that’s okay.
- I’m ready to bring love to the darkness and expose the shadows for nothing more than the absence of light.
Cool Stuff About Juniper Berry Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Supports healthy kidney and urinary function and cleansing
- Great natural detoxifying agent
- Helps to tone skin
- Favorite for nightmares and night terrors
How to Use Juniper Berry Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply over the area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply down the spine, or over energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Juniper Berry Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Juniper Berry Oil:
- Purchase Juniper Berry essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.