How to use Holiday Peace essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of disabling family triggers
- Grounding, calming, and balancing
- Helps us take the wisdom and support offered by family but with the strength to leave what isn’t serving us
- Supports through emotional eating due to these challenges
- Use during the holidays to feel stable and grounded in times of stress
Affirmations to Use with How to use Holiday Peace essential oil:
- Even though I kinda wanna scream, I can choose to let go of what isn’t serving me.
- It’s all okay. What has bothered me doesn’t need to anymore.
- I see all things through the eyes of compassion and forgiveness.
- I choose to deeply and completely love, honor, and respect myself and my needs, even if others aren’t able to right now.
Cool Stuff About How to use Holiday Peace essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Use for joint discomfort, flexibility, and function
- Helps with congestion and respiratory health
- Replaces toxic, synthetic potpourris
How to Use How to use Holiday Peace essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to solar plexus, feet, or down spine.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying topically.
How to use Holiday Peace essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Holiday Peace essential oil Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.