Holiday Joy Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of joyful celebration
- The oils in the blend address harmony, warmth, energy, fun, comfort, and love between generations
- Also addresses healthy boundaries or overgiving, defensiveness, and stress
- Pretty much perfect for family gatherings around the holidays, as well as releasing old patterns of resisting celebrations
Affirmations to Use with Holiday Joy:
- Even though these events have stressed me out in the past, I’m at peace with who
- I am and love, honor, and respect myself.
- I take the good we each have to offer, and easily release the things that used to bother me.
- Why is it so easy for me to celebrate and experience joy comfortably?
- I/This is worthy of celebration. Life is good, I am safe, and all is well in my world.
Cool Stuff About Holiday Joy Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- The oils in this blend are also helpful for: circulation, immune support, joint health, and more
- Makes a perfect air freshener for the holidays
How to Use Holiday Joy Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to down the spine or on the bottoms of the feet.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Holiday Joy Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Holiday Joy Oil:
Holiday Joy essential oil is only available seasonally.
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.