Helichrysum Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil for emotional pain
- Nurtures new and old wounds or traumas
- Gives courage, hope, and comfort
- Creates transformation and growth out of pain or trauma
Affirmations to Use with Helichrysum:
- Even though I’ve been deeply hurt, I choose to use that pain to learn and grow in the most miraculous ways.
- I am beautifully shaped, but not defined, by my traumas and wounds.
- I’m ready to claim the courage to move forward.
Cool Stuff About Helichrysum Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Great for skin imperfections, blemishes, or supporting the healing process of the skin
- Popular for circulatory function, bruising, and skin irritations as well
- Supports metabolism and healthy cholesterol
How to Use Helichrysum Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to heart center, or behind the ears.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Helichrysum Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Helichrysum Oil:
- Purchase Helichrysum essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.