How to use Harvest Spice essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of family gatherings
- Encourages authenticity, boundaries, connection, community, and harmony
- Promotes health, wellness, and wholeness when our bodies might use illness to escape or to keep us safe
Affirmations to Use with How to use Harvest Spice essential oil:
- I am happy, whole, and healthy.
- It’s okay to be myself, and I can (and will) allow others to do the same.
- Even though it’s sometimes challenging, I choose to see that we’re all doing our best to love one another as well as we know how.
- I love and embrace all the good my culture, my family, and our traditions have to offer.
Cool Stuff About How to use Harvest Spice essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Supports respiratory health and function
- Promotes the immune system
- Popular during a massage to encourage circulation
How to Use How to use Harvest Spice essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to down the spine or on the bottoms of the feet.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
How to use Harvest Spice essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Harvest Spice essential oil Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.