Ginger Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of empowerment
- Take back your personal choice, responsibility (ability to respond), and independence
- Feel fully alive, present, and embodied
- Great for women working in a male dominated field
Affirmations to Use with Ginger:
- I release the need for others to change. I choose to move forward myself.
- I release the need for others to rescue me. I am my own damn hero.
- I am capable of responding/learning to respond to the challenges of my life.
- Even though I accept support, I first accept ownership.
Cool Stuff About Ginger Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Diminishes nausea, even motion or morning sickness
- Useful for digestion, bloating, and gas
- Popular for joint discomfort and circulation
How to Use Ginger Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Use in cooking recipes (start with toothpick amount) or dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to lower abdomen or base of spine.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Ginger Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Ginger Oil:
- Purchase Ginger essential oil or products at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.