Geranium Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of love and trust
- Use for heart center healing
Increases empathy, trust, compassion, gentleness
- Great for hard-heartedness, overly task oriented, and disconnecting from others
Affirmations to Use with Geranium:
- Even though I feel resistance, I choose to lean into love.
- Why is it so easy to connect and listen to others?
- My heart guides me to the right people and support for my life and business.
- I give and receive love and support openly and easily.
Cool Stuff About Geranium Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Great for reducing the appearance of skin imperfections, scars, and blemishes
- Insect repellent, especially ticks
- Adds volume and shine to hair
- Popular for libido, hormonal health, PMS symptoms, etc
How to Use Geranium Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to heart center, pulse points, or other energy centers or areas of tension.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Geranium Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Geranium Oil:
- Purchase Geranium essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.