How to use Cumin essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of nonattachment
- Helps you strive for greatness but in healthy ways
- Balances ambition with gratitude for what is
- Used on the feet to release toxic attachments that have found their way under your skin
Affirmations to Use with How to use Cumin essential oil:
- Toxicity no longer has a place in my life. I am free.
- My goals for happiness and well-being are nurtured even more than my goals for success.
- I am grateful for every little thing I’ve been given or have created in my life.
- How is it so easy to balance my drive with harmony in other areas of my life?
Cool Stuff About How to use Cumin essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Aids digestion after big meals
- Supports the detox processes in the body
- Supports circulation and warmth to extremities
- Can be used in flavoring dishes
How to Use How to use Cumin essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Use in cooking recipes (start with toothpick amount) or dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to soles of feet or solar plexus area.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use sparingly during pregnancy.
How to use Cumin essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Cumin essential oil Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.