Coriander Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of integrity
- Helps you to remain true to yourself, and align with your own inner wisdom
- Supports boundaries, saying no, and a habit of conforming or seeking approval
- Guides you to “live and let live”
Affirmations to Use with Coriander:
- I choose to deeply and completely respect and honor myself.
- It’s safe for me to say no to others and yes to myself.
- I am connected to my intuition, emotions, and needs.
- Why is it so easy to do things on my own terms?
Cool Stuff About Coriander Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Supports digestive concerns and overall comfort and function
- Addresses skin imperfections and breakouts
- Often used for joints and nerves
- Used with cinnamon to support healthy blood sugar levels
How to Use Coriander Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Use in cooking recipes (start with toothpick amount) or dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to soles of feet or solar plexus area.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Coriander Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Coriander Oil:
- Purchase Coriander essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.