How to use Console essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of consolation and comfort
- Supports through failure, discouragements, disappointments, loss and grief, trauma, or sadness
- Feels like a big hug around your shoulders
- Helps you process your emotions so you can heal and release them
Affirmations to Use with How to use Console essential oil:
- It’s safe and natural for me to feel this way, and it’s okay to let it go too.
- Even though I’m hurting, I know that I am safe, loved, and all will be okay.
- Even though it didn’t work out, I choose to learn and grow from this situation.
- I allow myself to process this in healthy ways.
- I am surrounded by love and support.
- I allow this situation to teach me, but not define me.
Cool Stuff About How to use Console essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Can help you fall asleep faster and sleep deeper
- Can be used over skin irritations
- Is even great to add to your moisturizer for fine lines
How to Use How to use Console essential oil Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to heart center, back of neck, or soles of feet.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
How to use Console essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Console essential oil Oil:
- Purchase Console essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Emotional Aromatherapy Diffused, Every Oil, or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.