Clary Calm Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of vulnerability and feminine balance
- Connects you to your feminine instincts and cycles
- Increases warmth, connection, compassion, and love
- Balances mood swings and emotions connected to hormonal changes
Affirmations to Use with Clary Calm:
- I love being a woman.
- I am strong and gentle. I know when to give hugs and when to kick ass.
- Why are my instincts so accurate?
- I’m grateful for this body, its cycles, and all she does for me.
Cool Stuff About Clary Calm Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Helps reduce symptoms of PMS, like cramping and hot flashes
- Eases hormonal mood swings
- Supports the birthing process
- The oils in it are helpful for blood pressure support
- Great for relaxing and restful sleep
How to Use Clary Calm Essential Oil:
- For physical uses, apply over area of concern, then dilute.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to heart center, or other energy centers.
- You can carefully open the bottle and use a dropper to diffuse if preferred.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy, especially first trimester. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 72 hours after applying topically.
Clary Calm Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Clary Calm Oil:
- Purchase Clary Calm essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.