Cheer Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of uplifting and cheerfulness
- Supports you when you’re frustrated, discouraged, exhausted and overwhelmed by showing you life is good
- Lifts spirits, encourages, brings a sense of relief, and increases hope, happiness, and light-heartedness
- Great for an all around happy or great day blend
Affirmations to Use with Cheer:
- Why are joy and hope so easily found in my life?
- Even though this week has kicked my ass, life is still good.
- Setbacks happen, but I take them in stride and feel good anyway.
- It’s been a long journey, but
- I’m bringing light to this tunnel now.
- Happiness is my natural state of being. I’m releasing any other habit now.
Cool Stuff About Cheer Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Boosts energy and focus
- Supports increased circulation
- Can be used for an upset stomach and immune support
How to Use Cheer Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to energy centers or pulse points.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying topically.
Cheer Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Cheer Oil:
- Purchase Cheer essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in any Emotional Aromatherapy/Essential Aromatics kit, plus 5 other emotional blends*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.