Cedarwood Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of community
- Increases your sense support, connection, belonging, and friendliness
- Grounds you in your place in the world or your communities
- Great for the lone wolf or fiercely independent to help form deeper attachments or ask for help
Affirmations to Use with Cedarwood:
- I’m no longer going it alone. I’m embracing my posse and together, we’ve got this.
- As I build my community, I strengthen my impact in the world.
- I rise by lifting others, and by allowing others to support me too.
- I am deeply connected to my roots, my people, and my inner circle of friends and family.
- It is safe for me to reach out, be vulnerable, trust others, and let them in.
- Why is it so easy to know who to trust?
Cool Stuff About Cedarwood Oil
Cedarwood can be used as a bug repellent, when used aromatically it can drive away mosquitoes, flies, and other insects. You can also sprinkle a few drops on your pillow during your next camping trip to keep the bugs away.
Other Health Benefits:
- Insect repellent
- Good for healthy skin and complexion
- Great for deep sleep
How to Use Cedarwood Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern or back of neck.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to feet, spine, heart, or throat.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Cedarwood Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Cedarwood Oil:
- Purchase Cedarwood essential oil at retail (25% markup)
- Receive standard in the Every Oil or Diamond Kits*
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.