Brave Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of courage and action
- Encouraging and motivating without being too energizing
- Calms the nerves while increases positivity, hope, and fun
- Helpful for money blocks, fear of rejection, and self-approval
- Helps you take bold moves forward
Affirmations to Use with Brave:
- Even though I’m nervous AF, I’m ready to take the next step.
- I’ve done it before. I can do it again. I’ve got this.
- Regardless of what others think of me, I actually like who I am and who I’m becoming.
- It’s safe to make bold moves with my money. I can be smart and daring.
Cool Stuff About Brave Oil
Brave is part of the kids line of oils, but I’m in love with them for adults too. The higher dilution rate makes it perfect for emotional uses or sensitive skin, and the blends are surprisingly good at helping out our own inner child. The Brave blend includes Wild Orange, Amyris, Osmanthus, and Cinnamon in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Other Health Benefits:
- Useful for general stress and tension
- Helpful for sluggish digestion
- Can be used for some skin issues
How to Use Brave Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to heart center, pulse points, or solar plexus.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use sparingly during pregnancy.
Brave Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Brave Oil:
- Purchase Brave essential oil at retail prices (25% markup)
- Or add at wholesale cost to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.