Birch Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of support and reinforcement
- Helps you find an inner stabilization when you feel unsupported or alone
- Encourages and strengthens your resolve
- Connects you to your inner strength while still allowing you to remain open and flexible to support in new ways or forms
Affirmations to Use with Birch:
- Even though others aren’t able to support me, I support me and know that I’m enough.
- I am surrounded by and constantly finding new avenues of support.
- I stand tall in my truth. I am held up by love, integrity, and inner wisdom.
Cool Stuff About Birch Oil
Birch essential oil is currently a promotional product, and not available very often. Wintergreen makes a great substitute for Birch if you can’t get your hands on it.
Other Health Benefits:
- Masks odors
- Relieves joint and muscle discomfort
- Great for reducing the appearance of skin imperfections and blemishes
- Promotes good oral hygiene when used properly in a mouthwash or homemade toothpaste
How to Use Birch Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Dilute and apply topically to areas of concern for physical uses.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to feet, down spine, or over solar plexus or other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Avoid during pregnancy. Use caution if you have a history of epilepsy.
Birch Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase Birch Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.