How to use Arise essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of rising up
- Enlightens, uplifts, and brings you out of darkness and into the light
- Increases awareness, intuition, insight, and clarity
- Encourages you to embrace your true self and reach your full potential
- (I recommend this one with the song “Rise Up” by Andra Day.)
Affirmations to Use with How to use Arise essential oil:
- I’m releasing these burdens and surrendering to the Divine.
- Joy is my natural state of being. It’s safe to experience more and more of it.
- My body, mind, and spirit are all working for my highest good.
- I release all despair, worry, sadness, and fear. I’m ready to rise up.
Cool Stuff About How to use Arise essential oil Oil
Arise is part of the doTERRA Yoga Collection, three oils that blend perfectly with the practice of yoga or meditation. Its ingredients include Lemon, Grapefruit, Siberian Fir, Osmanthus, and Melissa essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil. Although it was designed mostly for emotional uses, there are some physical benefits as well.
Other Health Benefits:
- Apply to skin blemishes
- Diffuse in the AM for energy and focus
- Apply over the stomach for indigestion
- Massage into the joints for increased circulation, flexibility, mobility, and comfort
How to Use How to use Arise essential oil Essential Oil:
How to use Arise essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Arise essential oil Oil:
- Purchase Arise essential oil individually or as part pf the Yoga Collection at retail prices (25% markup)
- Or add at the discounted price to any favorite Starter Kit option*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.