How to use Amavi essential oil Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of balanced masculine energy (for women and men)
- Increases grounding and protective energies
- Helps to release toxic dominance, workaholism, or facades and egotism
- Increases connection to self, awareness, and inner strength
Affirmations to Use with How to use Amavi essential oil:
- It’s safe for me to let go of the need to be right, in control, or perfect.
- I am strong, stable, grounded, and self-assured.
- I release the need to escape my challenges in any form.
- I am present and capable of handling challenges.
- I allow myself to slow down, relax, rest, breathe and be present today.
Cool Stuff About How to use Amavi essential oil Oil
Other Health Benefits:
- Apply to joints for general aches and pains
- Increase focus when you’re distracted or over-stimulated
- Use at night for a deeper sleep
- Apply or diffuse during meditation
How to Use How to use Amavi essential oil Essential Oil:
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use sparingly during pregnancy.
How to use Amavi essential oil Essential Oil Recipes:
How to Purchase How to use Amavi essential oil Oil:
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses, discounts, and freebies outlined at the button below or right here, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that. #friendsdontletfriendspayretail
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.