Litsea Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of manifestation
- Tap into receptivity, creativity, abundance, and joy
- Dispel self-doubt, limiting beliefs, or blocked potential
- Use this oil when you’re planning, brainstorming, visualizing, or dealing with money habits or choices
Affirmations to Use with Litsea:
- I’m actually surrounded by abundance already. There are infinite possibilities available to me.
- It’s safe for me open myself to opportunities and joyful possibilities.
- I’m excited for the many ways money and joy come into my life.
- Why is it so easy to create a life and business I love?
Cool Stuff About Litsea Oil
Litsea makes a great (and budget-friendly) alternative to Melissa oil with similar physical and emotional properties. It’s also a similar smell to Lemongrass, although sweeter. It’s available year-round in Australia, and only promotionally in the US.
Other Health Benefits:
- Powerful cleansing agent
- Uplifting and energizing aroma
- Strong antioxidant
- Supports cardiovascular, respiratory and immune systems
How to Use Litsea Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to crown of head, down spine, or over other energy centers.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Litsea Essential Oil Recipes (Click to View)
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Want help adopting a boss lady mindset? Download my free guide and learn how to use my top 10 essential oils with their own powerful affirmations to find more confidence, courage, or balance in your life and biz.
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.