Holiday Joy Essential Oil
(The Holiday Blend)
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of joyful celebration
- The oils in the blend address harmony, warmth, energy, fun, comfort, and love between generations
- Also addresses healthy boundaries or overgiving, defensiveness, and stress
- Pretty much perfect for family gatherings around the holidays, as well as releasing old patterns of resisting celebrations
Affirmations to Use with Holiday Joy:
- Even though these events have stressed me out in the past, I’m at peace with who I am and love, honor, and respect myself.
- I take the good we each have to offer, and easily release the things that used to bother me.
- Why is it so easy for me to celebrate and experience joy comfortably?
- I/This is worthy of celebration. Life is good, I am safe, and all is well in my world.
Cool Stuff About Holiday Joy Oil
Holiday Joy is the scent of the holidays in a bottle. It’s usually available as a limited time purchase during the holiday season, so stock up when it comes around in November.
Other Health Benefits:
- The oils in this blend are also helpful for: circulation, immune support, joint health, and more
- Makes a perfect air freshener for the holidays
How to Use Holiday Joy Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply to down the spine or on the bottoms of the feet.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Holiday Joy Essential Oil Recipes (Click to View)
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Want help adopting a boss lady mindset? Download my free guide and learn how to use my top 10 essential oils with their own powerful affirmations to find more confidence, courage, or balance in your life and biz.
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.