Dill Essential Oil
The Emotional Benefits:
- The oil of understanding and rationale
- Helps you pay attention, take in new information, and integrate knowledge
- Increases self-motivation and a hunger for learning
Affirmations to Use with Dill:
- How did this become so interesting?
- My mind is connecting dots and drawing conclusions so quickly now.
- How do I find all the information I need?
- I am focused, and my whole brain is turned on right now.
Cool Stuff About Dill Oil
Did you know the word “Dill” comes from the Norse word “dilla” meaning “to lull?” I have no idea why. FYI, Dill essential oil is a speciality oil only offered on occasion from doTERRA.
Other Health Benefits:
How to Use Dill Essential Oil:
- Use up to 5-8 drops in your diffuser.
- Use in cooking recipes (start with toothpick amount) or dilute for internal use in a capsule.
- For physical uses, dilute and apply to area of concern.
- For emotional uses, dilute and apply behind the ears.
Precautions: Avoid the eyes, inner ears, or other sensitive areas, unless you’re sure you know what you’re doing. Watch for skin sensitization. If irritation occurs, do not add water; apply Fractionated Coconut or other carrier oils and wipe off. Use mindfully during pregnancy.
Dill Essential Oil Recipes (Click to View)
How to Purchase Dill
Dill essential oil isn’t regularly available. Instead:
- Learn about alternatives such as Rosemary or Basil
- Or consider one of my top 3 Starter Kit recommendations*
* All kits include a minimum of 25% off itself and all other purchases for 12 months, as well as other bonuses and freebies outlined with the button below, and with no future obligations or requirements. Seriously, it doesn’t get better than that.
Sniff, Sniff, Affirm
My Top 10 Oils + Affirmations for Self-Employed Women
Want help adopting a boss lady mindset? Download my free guide and learn how to use my top 10 essential oils with their own powerful affirmations to find more confidence, courage, or balance in your life and biz.
Legalese: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products or statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your trusted healthcare provider for medical needs. All links to purchase are affiliate links. View or Terms, Privacy, and Disclosure policies for more details.