I’m walking you through how I create and organize my entire content calendar or editorial calendar within a free program called ClickUp, including scheduling, assigning tasks, and more.
I’ll show you how to use ClickUp templates for brainstorming or planning content, keeping your ideas in one place, scheduling out tasks, and keep everything organized that will help you increase productivity and help you save time.
Watch here:How to Create an Editorial Calendar Using ClickUp (YouTube Workflow Example!) Click To Tweet
In this video, I’m diving in deeper and showing you how I use it to create and organize an editorial calendar (which is just the fancy way of saying, how I keep all my content ideas, creation, and related tasks planned and organized without losing my ever-loving mind in the 70+ tasks we execute for every YouTube video we launch!😆).
Here’s how I’m breaking down my ClickUp editorial calendar planning (not exactly in this order):
- My entire YouTube content processes
- How I keep HUNDREDS of video ideas organized and sorted
- The ClickUp template I created to keep tasks organized
- Who does what when it comes to getting my videos created and launched
- How we use Google Drive with ClickUp to keep files and content organized
- What comes first in the process, all the way to what comes AFTER it launches
- Even how I outline my videos is thrown in there
So jump on over to YouTube and take a peek behind my biz curtain and see how we run things!
Is there something specific you’re looking for?
Here are some highlights to look out for:
Want to check out the system yourself? Click here.
Need a little more support in breaking down your time into bite sizes pieces? I got you!
I have a FREE guide called Time Blocking Boss that will help you to break your massive projects down into small, manageable tasks that actually get done and move your business forward.
You can learn more here or grab it by clicking the button below.
What about you, boss ladY?
What do you use to create and organize your editorial calendar?
Scroll down to share your thoughts for others below!